We have been working hard over the past year to be able to offer as many engaging physical movement and educational virtual programs as we can, so they can be enjoyed from the comfort of your own home! Keep an eye on this spot as we shine a spotlight on some fun upcoming programming and partnerships.
Here is a list of some of the virtual and socially-distanced programming we’ve offered over the past year!
- Tai Chi Classes
- Floor Yoga Classes
- Chair Yoga Classes
- Flower Arranging Workshops
- Haiku Workshops
- Grief Support Group
- Social Hours
- Telephone Bingo
- Curbside Pickup Luncheons
- Book Club
- Informational Session with South Coast Senior College
- Author Talk with local author James H.K Bruner
- Label Reading Workshop
- Medicare Overview Sessions with Senior Planning
- Keep it Legal: Private Legal Sessions with Milda Castner, Esq.
- Dealing with Pandemic Fatigue Workshop
- Educational and Engaging programs with Senior Learning Network
- Lagoon Tours
- Natural History Tours
- Museum Tours
And many, many more! If you’re not a member yet, you’re missing out!